20:58, Tue 2 Jan
Harbsbleu
ThekombiChronicles
I'm not advocating for Marsch. Just pointing out that to say he hasn't achieved anything was a bit of a stretch.

I'd personally go for someone lower down who is performing well. John Mousinho at Portsmouth for example.

You know? That is a flipping good call. Mousinho ticks all the boxes at EFL level… a process has taken the 37-year-old, the third youngest boss in the EFL, and Pompey to the League One summit with a 6 point lead recently.

Stretching back to March, until recently they had not lost in the league in 26 games and have won 17 points from losing positions this season – including coming from 2-0 down to beat Reading 3-2 in November

That sounds great u til you remember Lee Clark went 43 games unbeaten in that league in his first managerial job. Sometimes the right person just needs to be in the right place at the right time. I hope we can do that this time round d
22:33, Tue 2 Jan
[x.com]

This guy did hear something about Rooney & co coming in too as he's referenced in his replies.

Interesting that there's been a decent amount of noise from non-regular sources, but not necessarily poor sources, yet nothing from the typical Blues ones. There's also been no noise about any other manager, but understandable given Rooney was only sacked earlier today.
22:37, Tue 2 Jan
“Was going too”

So he isn’t now? Or just a weird way to say he is?
22:39, Tue 2 Jan
Dave
“Was going too”

So he isn’t now? Or just a weird way to say he is?

Weird way of saying he is if you read the rest of his replies. Though he doesn't sound too confident in the story - more just bemused/surprised at what he was told.

Surely no smoke without fire? We must have at least gone in for him...
22:54, Tue 2 Jan
Coberan taps nose
22:57, Tue 2 Jan
We can only dream…
23:21, Tue 2 Jan
Our football under Rowet was dire. Very defensive. I was pretty happy with him going at the time. Replacements unfortunately were not even up to his standards.
I’d rather Chris Houghton if wee were to go back, which I don’t think is the answer.

I wonder if Graham Potter would be interested though.
23:32, Tue 2 Jan
Ribeye
Coberan taps nose
I’d love it
Tony Fantastico
23:37, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Ribeye
Coberan taps nose
I’d love it

Done deal, he’s bringing Mowatt with him.

Mrs Rab will be a lucky lady tonight.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
00:03, Wed 3 Jan
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
Ribeye
Coberan taps nose
I’d love it

Done deal, he’s bringing Mowatt with him.

Mrs Rab will be a lucky lady tonight.
She’s a lucky lady every night.
But I’m luckier tbf
Tony Fantastico
00:29, Wed 3 Jan
mjd2505
[x.com]

This guy did hear something about Rooney & co coming in too as he's referenced in his replies.

Interesting that there's been a decent amount of noise from non-regular sources, but not necessarily poor sources, yet nothing from the typical Blues ones. There's also been no noise about any other manager, but understandable given Rooney was only sacked earlier today.
I’ve got a good source and Im told he will be announced later today.
Will believe it when I see it myself.
Rab C Nesbitt
Ribeye
Coberan taps nose
I’d love it

I'd absolutely piss myself.
H

Consistently correct.
07:11, Wed 3 Jan
In all seriousness I heard last night that we've spoken to Cooper and it wasn't a straight out No. He needs convincing which is quite obvious really. Cook is involved in the decision and is pushing hard. I'd be surprised if we don't get him, love or hate Cook but he knows how to sell. He's a clever bloke and could sell ice to the Eskimos. Same person who I've had info off in the past(info dried up massively since takeover) also said Mowbray not on the list nor Ralph H but Gary Rowett and a bloke from abroad are back up plans to Cooper.
07:29, Wed 3 Jan
I’ll be gutted if we end up with Rowett
07:32, Wed 3 Jan
I find it hard to believe they'd consider Rowett, Eustace would be a much better bet if they are thinking of going back to a previous manager.

I'm well up for the bloke from abroad.