11:28, Tue 2 Jan
bluefrank
Cattellroadcorner
I reckon it's Cooper.

Me too. There was stuff in papers bigging up a McKenna to Palace and some sort of doubt about Cooper being wanted by the board.

Be so happy with that

I’d be elated, I can’t see him taking a job with a championship club for quite a while
11:29, Tue 2 Jan
Gareth Ainsworth
11:30, Tue 2 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Michael Duff

Fantastic shout, don’t know how happy those who wouldn’t realise how good of an appointment that would be, would be.
11:31, Tue 2 Jan
JourneyOn
bluefrank
Cattellroadcorner
I reckon it's Cooper.

Me too. There was stuff in papers bigging up a McKenna to Palace and some sort of doubt about Cooper being wanted by the board.

Be so happy with that

I’d be elated, I can’t see him taking a job with a championship club for quite a while

I disagree.
Slaven Bilic
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
Wouldn't be my choice, but would imagine Paul Heckingbottom has to be under consideration, based on past achievements and availability?
11:34, Tue 2 Jan
No one's mentioned Curbishley yet?! Or has he already ruled himself out?
11:34, Tue 2 Jan
Homer
Lee Carsley has been doing a great job with the U21's and,managers would trust him enough to loan us their players.

Didn't he turn the job down once before? I was under the impression he didn't really want it as he and his family live in the area.

Cooper should be top of any list. It'll be interesting though as I see this as Knighthead's first real appointment process. Rooney's didn't really count as he was in a group of one.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
It will be Jesse Marsch.

We should be going all out to get Will Still or Hassenhutl.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
11:35, Tue 2 Jan
Brendan McCullum.

Win every game 8-6.....no fear football 🙄
Cooper 2/1 on Skybet and is the shortest by a longway.

Then Jesse March at 6/1 (Please no).

Let's hope they take their time and get it right, there is no immediate rush with us having a it of buffer between us and the bottom 3. .
11:35, Tue 2 Jan
Bookies don't usually get it wrong.
11:38, Tue 2 Jan
I know people point out Marsch has a decent record, but didn't like him when at Leeds, hopefully it'll be someone else, but I get the USA connection. If it was him though, I'd be pretty sure he'd be a better appointment than Rooney.
Up the feckin Blues
11:38, Tue 2 Jan
Ian Evatt might be worth considering. Done a great job at Bolton and was very good at Barrow before that.

If he'd want to leave a Bolton side on the up to come to us is another matter entirely.
11:39, Tue 2 Jan
David Xavis
JourneyOn
bluefrank
Cattellroadcorner
I reckon it's Cooper.

Be so happy with that

I disagree.

Based on what? I’m basing my assertion on how high his stock has risen