11:11, Tue 2 Jan
BluenoseMo
I hope it isn’t Cole and O’Shea

The Announcement didn’t mention either of them, I don’t think. So they’re still on the books. I may be wrong - I dropped my phone in relief
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
Super Hans
Charcy
Not Waving but Drowning
NouCamp
Mark Hughes

another one of Cook's 'contacts'

Cook to go too?

Complete clear out?

I hope people don't start being this stupid. People need to be behind the board and the CEO. We need to stop trying to find a villain to hate all the time.

👍
👍👍
Tony Fantastico
Chris Coleman
11:11, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
JourneyOn
Rab C Nesbitt
Rowett back would make a mockery of the intention to evolve the style of football though.
Don’t trust Carsley at all either

Relegation would make a mockery of the intention to evolve full stop.
It wouldn’t though. 10 year plans and that. Obviously isn’t part of the plan though. As fans we need to stop looking so short term . We have landed lucky here. The shit or busy days have passed

You’re fine with being relegated?
Bluesince62
STD
Let's go mad, Marcelo Bielsa

I'll pay for his bucket myself!
He can have mine
Tony Fantastico
11:12, Tue 2 Jan
JourneyOn
Rab C Nesbitt
JourneyOn
Rab C Nesbitt
Rowett back would make a mockery of the intention to evolve the style of football though.

It wouldn’t though. 10 year plans and that. Obviously isn’t part of the plan though. As fans we need to stop looking so short term . We have landed lucky here. The shit or bust days have passed

Tony Fantastico
11:12, Tue 2 Jan
Aidy Boothroyd
11:13, Tue 2 Jan
Hank Marvin
BluenoseMo
I hope it isn’t Cole and O’Shea

The Announcement didn’t mention either of them, I don’t think. So they’re still on the books. I may be wrong - I dropped my phone in relief

Yeah - since I posted that, the club have confirmed that Spooner is in temporary control and Cole and O’Shea need to answer to him. That’s going to be a slap in their faces and they might walk ?🙏
11:13, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
JourneyOn
Rab C Nesbitt
JourneyOn
Rab C Nesbitt

It wouldn’t though. 10 year plans and that. Obviously isn’t part of the plan though. As fans we need to stop looking so short term . We have landed lucky here. The shit or bust days have passed

Makes no difference if I wasn’t. I’d still go, support the team and owners and be optimistic.
What other answer is there that makes sense?
Tony Fantastico
11:14, Tue 2 Jan
rubywalsh
Roy Keane for me please.

Rooney has been a disaster of an appointment but the players have to take some sort of responsibility you can’t turn that shite over night like they have done.
Keane would come in and give them a battering in training which I was they need.

Or Roy Kent even...
Would Mowbray come? thought he'd semi retired Oop t' North and wouldn't fancy moving South again?
Up the feckin Blues
Am guessing that they have already agreed the replacement...
11:15, Tue 2 Jan
Koraider
Statement states that Rooney and Robinson are gone but no mention of Cole and O'shea. Makes me think that one of them might be given it?

It won't be Cole or O'Shea, based on the fact that they were nearly ready to iron someone out on Fridy night.

They're still here to do bibs & cones until the new team comes in.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
Flood the Hawthorns with tears. Go and get Corberan. Be the hunter and prey on the vulnerable
Tony Fantastico