10:32, Tue 2 Jan
Lee Carsley would be good but although I wouldn’t mind 6 months of Rowett back, it’ll be a divisive appointment, we need a uniting one
10:35, Tue 2 Jan
Rowett back would make a mockery of the intention to evolve the style of football though.
Don’t trust Carsley at all either
Tony Fantastico
10:36, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Rowett back would make a mockery of the intention to evolve the style of football though.

Relegation would make a mockery of the intention to evolve full stop.
10:37, Tue 2 Jan
I'm haunted by memories of Carsley's caretaker reign. Not for me.
10:39, Tue 2 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt

Probably get us in the playoffs with a couple of signings though. Genuine question on Rowett, has he ever been backed with money? Derby?
10:41, Tue 2 Jan
Tilton Rifle
Rab C Nesbitt

Probably get us in the playoffs with a couple of signings though. Genuine question on Rowett, has he ever been backed with money? Derby?

Given a fortune at Stoke. Spent a good chunk of it on Ryan Woods.
Whoever the new manager is can I ask that you all give him more than one game?
10:26, Tue 2 Jan
Providing he's a competent manager to begin with then yes.....

Happy New Year
Tam
10:26, Tue 2 Jan
Thongs
Whoever the new manager is can I ask that you all give him more than one game?

Dean Smith? 😁
Make Blues Great Again
10:27, Tue 2 Jan
Absolutely right.

Rooney did himself no favours but some of the fan base has been shameful. He got abused at his first home game ...
10:27, Tue 2 Jan
What if it's Vi**a Rowett???
Tam
10:28, Tue 2 Jan
Tarquin
Absolutely right.

Rooney did himself no favours but some of the fan base has been shameful. He got abused at his first home game ...

Yes, while Rooney didn’t cover himself in glory, nor did some of our fans.
Make Blues Great Again
10:29, Tue 2 Jan
If it's Potter will you hound him out of the club for childhood dvbness even though we're in the top 6?
Yes of course.

Say no to DvB’s
Tam
football fans are fickle, win games and you'll win them over, it's not rocket science