Peter Reid
11:16, Tue 2 Jan
same, I'm sure he mentioned the Blackburn to the North East trek was getting too much, Brum would be out of the question is that is true
11:17, Tue 2 Jan
JourneyOn
Rab C Nesbitt
JourneyOn
Rab C Nesbitt
Rowett back would make a mockery of the intention to evolve the style of football though.
Don’t trust Carsley at all either

Relegation would make a mockery of the intention to evolve full stop.
It wouldn’t though. 10 year plans and that. Obviously isn’t part of the plan though. As fans we need to stop looking so short term . We have landed lucky here. The shit or busy days have passed

You’re fine with being relegated?

It’s shit and painful, but Sunderland got relegated, got promoted and now piss all over us in less time it took for to become a serious club again.

Ipswich aren’t looking bad either.
Thongs
Whoever the new manager is can I ask that you all give him more than one game?

On a hat-trick now, eh, Wrongs?
I reckon it's Cooper.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
11:20, Tue 2 Jan
Cattellroadcorner
I reckon it's Cooper.

I would have Eustace back - I think he deserves a chance to finish what he started this season, and with all the off the field stuff being overhauled, another 18 months of stability and progression on the pitch could be what is needed - I fully accept this wont happen, so my order is as follows

1) Cooper
2) Marsch
3) Hassenhutl
bluefrank
Thongs
Whoever the new manager is can I ask that you all give him more than one game?

On a hat-trick now, eh, Wrongs?

LOL
11:22, Tue 2 Jan
Cattellroadcorner
I reckon it's Cooper.

Me too. There was stuff in papers bigging up a McKenna to Palace and some sort of doubt about Cooper being wanted by the board.

Be so happy with that
KES
11:22, Tue 2 Jan
Roy Evans?
11:24, Tue 2 Jan
bluefrank
Cattellroadcorner
I reckon it's Cooper.

Me too. There was stuff in papers bigging up a McKenna to Palace and some sort of doubt about Cooper being wanted by the board.

Be so happy with that

It’ll be Cooper or Marsch I reckon.

Lets hope our ‘supporters’ give whoever it is some backing this time.
11:26, Tue 2 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Cattellroadcorner
I reckon it's Cooper.

I would have Eustace back - I think he deserves a chance to finish what he started this season, and with all the off the field stuff being overhauled, another 18 months of stability and progression on the pitch could be what is needed - I fully accept this wont happen, so my order is as follows

1) Cooper
2) Marsch
3) Hassenhutl

Cook to me doesn't look like the sort of bloke who parts with managers on good terms, so no chance would Eustace come back. I think Cooper's reputation is too high for us now, he'll probably wait for a Premier League job. We're in a relegation scrap, wo while he'd not be my first choice, I'd get Allardyce to make sure we stay up. Then make sure we get th right bloke in in the summer.
11:26, Tue 2 Jan
Los Azules
JourneyOn
Rab C Nesbitt
JourneyOn
Rab C Nesbitt
Rowett back would make a mockery of the intention to evolve the style of football though.
Don’t trust Carsley at all either

Relegation would make a mockery of the intention to evolve full stop.
It wouldn’t though. 10 year plans and that. Obviously isn’t part of the plan though. As fans we need to stop looking so short term . We have landed lucky here. The shit or busy days have passed

You’re fine with being relegated?

It’s shit and painful, but Sunderland got relegated, got promoted and now piss all over us in less time it took for to become a serious club again.

Ipswich aren’t looking bad either.

Oh so you’re also fine with us being down there for a while too?
Lee Carsley has been doing a great job with the U21's and,managers would trust him enough to loan us their players.
11:27, Tue 2 Jan
Michael Duff
11:28, Tue 2 Jan
Allardyce 😂 yeah lets get someone in who got relegated in their previous job