Based on the some of the suggestions on here I'm glad we're not fan owned... Warnock, Rowett, Roy Keane ffs

Mowbray seems like the obvious realistic choice that will get us playing good stuff and moving up the table short/medium term

Will be really interesting to see who they appoint, I'm just hoping they don't go for another big name like Lampard
11:02, Tue 2 Jan
Still has done well in France but has even less experience than our Wayne. In the Summer I'd love it. For a mid-season rescue job I'd be worried.
11:04, Tue 2 Jan
PRBlue
I would be happy with Mowbray

Me too
Chris
Tilton Rifle
The first filter should be min 40% win rate in the Championship over a sustained period.

Can you share your shortlist then against this mental filter?

Yes Chris.

Potter
Cooper
Mowbray
Rowett
Warnock

That's without getting my full data team on it. Hopefully the board will do that job for us.
If Still went from Ligue 1 to 20th in the Champ I'd be astonished. Stupid move
Brad1875
Based on the some of the suggestions on here I'm glad we're not fan owned... Warnock, Rowett, Roy Keane ffs

Mowbray seems like the obvious realistic choice that will get us playing good stuff and moving up the table short/medium term

Will be really interesting to see who they appoint, I'm just hoping they don't go for another big name like Lampard

Believe it or not but I’ve seen people suggesting Craig Gardner until the end of the season. It was the same under Bowyer, people wanted to give the job to Deeney. It’s bizarre.
11:05, Tue 2 Jan
Statement states that Rooney and Robinson are gone but no mention of Cole and O'shea. Makes me think that one of them might be given it?
Koraider
Statement states that Rooney and Robinson are gone but no mention of Cole and O'shea. Makes me think that one of them might be given it?

Cole or O'shea?.......Bring back Rooney I say

jesse marsch maybe?
Brad1875

I’m only interested in us stopping up, too much damage has been done to think any deeper than that so yes the two aforementioned managers would be good short term appointments
I would deffo take Marsch. Won the MLS and Austrian Bundesliga. Given a bad hand at Leeds.
TrickyBlue
KingCostly
Will Still?

Saw he was linked with Sunderland but not sure if it fell through or he turned them down.

I'm sure the lure of England and a few pound notes may sway him?

I mentioned Will Still a few days ago, it’s another risk but atleast he has proven himself in France. Not sure he’d come though.

If not, Cooper would be my choice.

I think both are highly unlikely
11:09, Tue 2 Jan
JourneyOn
Rab C Nesbitt
Rowett back would make a mockery of the intention to evolve the style of football though.
Don’t trust Carsley at all either

Relegation would make a mockery of the intention to evolve full stop.
It wouldn’t though. 10 year plans and that. Obviously isn’t part of the plan though. As fans we need to stop looking so short term . We have landed lucky here. The shit or busy days have passed
Tony Fantastico
Will still is 3rd favourite on sky bet but it means pretty much nothing.
If it is Mowbray what makes people think he’d accept the job only until the end of the season?
Or any ( decent) manager for that reason ?
Throw stupid money at em ?