ThekombiChronicles
If he comes to is and gets it wrong, where does that leave him then?

Surely that applies to any manager and managerial appointment. If you take a job and do badly then your reputation suffers.
19:42, Tue 2 Jan
Steve Coopers neighbour was on WM and he said he asked him about work over his fence and he’s waiting for a prem job.

That’s that then I suppose 🤷‍♂️😂
19:50, Tue 2 Jan
Is Steve cooper a premier league manager though?

Rejuvenated forest in the champ I admit, signed about 40 players (or his bat shit crazy chairman / owner did) kept them up then got sacked.

Is that the mark of a premier league manager these days?

Roy Hodgson hasn’t even left palace. What other prem job is cooper getting?

Or is it more taking the rest of the season off, getting paid each month from forest then taking palace job in the summer when / if Roy retires / goes upstairs?
19:53, Tue 2 Jan
TaylorJay84
Steve Coopers neighbour was on WM and he said he asked him about work over his fence and he’s waiting for a prem job.

I take some posts with a pinch of salt and some with a great big sackful.
19:54, Tue 2 Jan
Madeira Blue
TaylorJay84

I mean I did say it tongue in cheek mate hence the laughing face
Jean Tigana or Kevin Keegan please
20:05, Tue 2 Jan
I really can't be arsed to read the whole thread so if already mentioned i apologise - but John Eustace is still an employee of gthe club, they've only go to tell him to get back to work in the morning and job done.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:10, Tue 2 Jan
Yes I heard on Talksport JE was still on the club’s payroll which surprised me. I wouldn’t have thought his payoff would have been too high to part company completely. Maybe the FFP situation is very tight.
20:12, Tue 2 Jan
Yes I heard on Talksport JE was still on the club’s payroll which surprised me. I wouldn’t have thought his payoff would have been too high to part company completely. Maybe the FFP situation is very tight.

Pretty much standard practice now to put outgoing managers on gardening leave isn’t it?

Why would they pay him off when he could’ve picked up another job up quickly and been off the books without a lump sum.
20:14, Tue 2 Jan
I don’t know. Maybe it is.
20:16, Tue 2 Jan
If it’s Ralph at least he’s a bit passionate!
[m.youtube.com]
20:17, Tue 2 Jan
TaylorJay84
Madeira Blue
TaylorJay84

I know. I was agreeing with you, but maybe I should have made my post clearer.
20:36, Tue 2 Jan
I wouldn't mind Ex Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl either
20:50, Tue 2 Jan
ThekombiChronicles
I'm not advocating for Marsch. Just pointing out that to say he hasn't achieved anything was a bit of a stretch.

I'd personally go for someone lower down who is performing well. John Mousinho at Portsmouth for example.

You know? That is a flipping good call. Mousinho ticks all the boxes at EFL level… a process has taken the 37-year-old, the third youngest boss in the EFL, and Pompey to the League One summit with a 6 point lead recently.

Stretching back to March, until recently they had not lost in the league in 26 games and have won 17 points from losing positions this season – including coming from 2-0 down to beat Reading 3-2 in November
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
20:53, Tue 2 Jan
Madeira Blue
TaylorJay84
Madeira Blue
TaylorJay84

I know. I was agreeing with you, but maybe I should have made my post clearer.

I don’t think you had any de fence and were hedging your bets?
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home