21:44, Fri 20 Nov
Rasputin
bluer than blues
It doesn't need to be free flowing but it does need to create chances.

If Juke could get more than his head on target, we win that game 2-0.

Hello Mr Cotterill.
Worcester Blue
Let's face it Coventry are poor by Championship standard

Can't beat them or Wycombe

How are we going to beat better sides?

We will be in another relegation battle playing this way

Or Rotherham
AK “We drew you see today because Crowley on bench”
Super Hans
How Juke is still on I’ll never know.
Should have buried 2. Tbf
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:45, Fri 20 Nov
Utter rhubarb. I despair. Can anyone please explain to me what our tactics were?
“A time comes when silence is betrayal” - Martin Luther King
are continental tactics over rated?

just get the ball wide, get the crosses in, hit the back of the net. simples
Rasputin
bluer than blues
It doesn't need to be free flowing but it does need to create chances.

If Juke could get more than his head on target, we win that game 2-0.

We could say the same for them. Walker had chances. I'll admit Juke should have taken one of those chances but it doesn't absolve AK's poor game management. We were poor.
Hahaha

We were terrible at the end of last season.

Now we concede few goals with much the same defence, which is an improvement, in a way.

Watching us play is terrible though. Central midfield remains a dead zone of slowness, poor passing, aversion to taking risks or all three. San Jose has the best technique but is immobile.
1875KRO
We are absolute utter rubbish. Usual suspects will be along to leap to Karanka’s defence and label anyone that dare criticise him as being DVB etc but let’s face it, we are unwatchable and have made zero progress in 12 games. He doesn’t even have the bottle to make changes when we have a seemingly strong bench.

This is so tedious because it supposes someone is ‘so daring’ for criticising the manager. As if.
Mithrandir
The silence is deafening from the “can’t set up expansively against Norwich and Bournemouth, they’re premier league sides” brigade.

What’s tonight’s excuse?

A work in progress is the usual nonsense wheeled out.

Well, It’s been 12 games now and there’s hasn’t been one inkling of a sign of progress in the attacking third, having played 2 promoted sides in our last 3 games.

Thank god we can’t go
Just for balance, what about the defensive side of things?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:46, Fri 20 Nov
TQ Blue
We were warned that it might be boring under Karanka, but when I envisage boring it's something else other than this. This is not just boring, this is the most toothless way of playing football that I've ever witnessed and to cap it off, we're not actually that good defensively. It's actually painful to watch.

I never imagined that we would become a little bit more organised in exchange for completely giving up on trying to score goals. I just cannot understand what he's trying to do and cannot believe how much of an anti-climax Karanaka has been. I think we may have actually gone backwards.

Backwards from conceding three goals a game?
It's tough to watch, to be honest. The entertainment level is very poor - frustrating as well, because we do have some decent players, but dear lord, it's turgid.

I'm not a moaner (well, I hope not) but it was difficult viewing.
The Belle of St. Trillions
Do they realise that I have to decide, in the very near future if I want to renew my season ticket!😏
defence is ok

it’s the midfield for me i think .... immobile and controlled passing non existent
21:47, Fri 20 Nov
Or sheff weds