20:18, Fri 20 Nov
At least we are more in the game now. Bela is very good.
When a drab 0-0 happens and people say, "Oh, one for the purists." That's been every Blues match for the last eight years.
That ball from bela deserved much better. No one busting a gut to get in the box
20:19, Fri 20 Nov
Watch Juke go to sleep when Bela whipped that ball frim out wide. By the time her reacts the ball has gone by.
Azza
That ball from bela deserved much better. No one busting a gut to get in the box

Juke was still walking when it hits Bela's chest.
Sanchez didn't look happy then at the bottom of the picture, after another long aimless ball was sent towards Juke.
20:21, Fri 20 Nov
I’ve repeatedly said we’ll be fine and will finish mid-table and stand by that - but god it’s all a bit boring
20:22, Fri 20 Nov
God
Waggeh
I'm starting a Riley McGree fan club.

He's proper ace I fink.

He was completely written off after a 20 minute debut by our patient fans.

I believe you should run competitions for people to win to join. Seems fitting.

😁👍🏻
20:23, Fri 20 Nov
Sanchez didn't look happy then at the bottom of the picture, after another long aimless ball was sent towards Juke.

I can't understand what we're supposed to be doing ... there's no-one for Juke to lay the ball off to, or to flick it on to, but when the ball goes out wide he can't get forward quick enough ... probably better to bring both wingers in much narrower and play with a three up front
20:24, Fri 20 Nov
Rosalita
Azza

Juke was still walking when it hits Bela's chest.

The guy runs himself into the ground most games ... he has to take a breather occasionally.
20:24, Fri 20 Nov
Good luck to anyone trying to get a young son or daughter into Blues at the moment. Toughest job in football.
Hernan Cortés
Good luck to anyone trying to get a young son or daughter into Blues at the moment. Toughest job in football.

I'm a Blues fan for the craic. Actually watching us is torture.
What is the lino doing???
20:25, Fri 20 Nov
Juke was comfortably onside then, I've just launched the telly out the window.
20:26, Fri 20 Nov
Blues like there are about three different teams smashed together, which given the nature of the turnover and managers is understandable; however, they also look as though there is no obvious plan of what to do when they have the ball, which is not.

I agree with those saying that Blues will most likely be comfortable (lower) mid table, but this is just totally drab football. Blues look constantly as though they are playing for the opponents to make a mistake and then hope they can capitalise on it.