mad
17:05, Thu 18 Nov
Spying Cop
It appears Rafiq is guilty himself of racism. The Daily Telegraph is reporting anti-semitic twitters he made in the past. Oh dear.

Are they tweets or private stuff? The power of the establishment when threatened in some existential way on display here?
mad
Javid?
The Vaughan supporting Telegraph digging through Rafiq's facebook.. interesting.

Good to see he's apologised.
17:07, Thu 18 Nov
mad
No tweets. Same as Jack brooks.

People have obviously taken their time to bring them up or time to dig into them.

I think depressingly it’s a human issue rather than an issue aligned to one sport

It however does nothing to detract from the absolute disgusting job Yorkshire done to stop it or punish it.
mad
17:07, Thu 18 Nov
My Blue Heaven
Javid?

Teeqy apparently yeah. Unless it is a different Ateeq who played for Leicestershire
mad
17:09, Thu 18 Nov
My Blue Heaven
No tweets. Same as Jack brooks.

The ones I've seen don't look like tweets unless that's how they looked 10 years ago?
17:09, Thu 18 Nov
mad
they look like facebook messages
17:10, Thu 18 Nov
HackneyBlue
they look like facebook messages

Definitely Facebook, Facebook comments or messages
17:11, Thu 18 Nov
They more look like Facebook comments rather than messages

Edit - obviously not a lot of difference, but one is public(ish) and one is completely private
17:12, Thu 18 Nov
HackneyBlue
The Vaughan supporting Telegraph digging through Rafiq's facebook.. interesting.

It was the Times that did the uncovering.
17:13, Thu 18 Nov
CheswickBlue
They more look like Facebook comments rather than messages

Edit - obviously not a lot of difference, but one is public(ish) and one is completely private

I agree, had just amended my post
17:14, Thu 18 Nov
mad
What about him, I can’t see the context in that link

Edit sorry I’ve just seen the messages now
17:15, Thu 18 Nov
Edit they were messages.. I miss read they were tweets
mad
17:16, Thu 18 Nov
My Blue Heaven
It however does nothing to detract from the absolute disgusting job Yorkshire done to stop it or punish it.

It shouldn't but that seems to be what this is aimed at. Unless I'm reading too much into it and it's just feed the beast time for the establishment press. Azeem obvs will have skeletons in the closet when he was 18/19. They shouldn't be used to discredit his claims of institutional racism at Yorkshire/within cricket generally. Someone is being paid shed loads to get the govt off ECB/Graves trust's back here
17:18, Thu 18 Nov
Facebook or Twitter, the Telegraph or the Times, does it matter? Rafiq has had racist tendencies himself in the past.