11:26, Sun 21 Nov
Radavis
mad
Clapton
Not going to get triggered by the race baiters.

Oh I think they are worth calling out from time to time.

I’m just shocked by how many there are that dip in, contribute very little in terms of facts and disappear again.

If it’s indicative of wider society it’s really worrying.

I’m not 🤷🏿‍♂️

Did you see this?

[twitter.com]
11:40, Sun 21 Nov
Clapton
Radavis
mad
Clapton

I’m just shocked by how many there are that dip in, contribute very little in terms of facts and disappear again.

I’m not 🤷🏿‍♂️

Did you see this?

[twitter.com]

How did anyone allow that to be published.
11:52, Sun 21 Nov
What a thing to put to print. Christ
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
11:52, Sun 21 Nov
Radavis
Clapton
Radavis
mad
Clapton

I’m not 🤷🏿‍♂️

Did you see this?

[twitter.com]

How did anyone allow that to be published.

Truly shocked it was published tbh.
mad
16:18, Mon 22 Nov
The author of the 2014 Fletcher Report that YCCC chiefs were humiliatingly ignorant about when quizzed by DCMS last Tuesday interviewed here - very wide ranging discussion.

[audioboom.com]
16:34, Mon 22 Nov
mad
I look forward to listening to that at work tomorrow.
mad
22:12, Mon 22 Nov
Radavis
I look forward to listening to that at work tomorrow.

Check out Oborne and Heller's recent podcasts as well. Conservative tone to these but some hard hitting topical pieces;
[chiswickcalendar.co.uk]
The one with ex-umpire John Holder is good.

On the subject of Holder I read this article yesterday from February. I was shocked about the extent of whistleblowing he was involved in early 1990's (subsequently ignored by the TCCB) especially the match fixing between Essex and Lancs. Essex effectively let Lancs win the Sunday League match keeping Lancs in the hunt for that title, in exchange for Lancs setting Essex an easy target on the Monday when they resumed their CC match.

This effectively robbed Warwickshire of the county championship in 1991 (the article incorrectly says 1992). All denied by many of those involved of course. Neil Fairbrother was captain of Lancs - he is a big figure still, basically the Eric Hall of county cricket. Astonishing piece this;
[www.theguardian.com]
22:22, Mon 22 Nov
mad
That Guardian piece is ace
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
06:53, Tue 23 Nov
Radavis
mad
Clapton

If it’s indicative of wider society AND it’s really worrying.

FTFY.
13:44, Fri 26 Nov
Recordo Gordon on racial prejudices at Warwickshire:

[www.skysports.com]
16:17, Fri 26 Nov
Been watching Colin in Black and White on Netflix.....really good
The Michael Vaughan redemption tour has started

[www.bbc.co.uk]

‘I didn’t do anything but sorry if people took offence’ blah blah blah blah

Looks fully scripted by a PR clown.
08:30, Sat 27 Nov
...in 2017, following the Manchester Arena bombing, he answered "yes" to a question whether England all-rounder Moeen Ali should ask Muslims if they are terrorists ...Yorkshire players have also been criticised for referring to India batter Cheteshwar Pujara as "Steve" - something Vaughan brought up on air in 2018, saying "Steve as they call him in Yorkshire because they can't pronounce his first name".

"Clearly we're in different times now," Vaughan said.

"That was three years ago - that's how much times have moved on in the three years.

Deluded, it doesn't matter when any comments like this were said. It was a wrong in 2010, 2017, 1956 etc as it is now
08:36, Sat 27 Nov
To be fair, he doesn’t look well in that interview. I’m sure all of this is taking an enormous toll on him and his family. I hope he apologises properly and moves on with his life.
08:42, Sat 27 Nov
I hope he apologises properly

Which has always been the key along with actions after to back it up IMO.

I've not got as much sympathy as his historic tweets show it's not just one incident that shows him in a poor light, I look at how some other cricketers have reacted to many of the claims and they seem more genuine with apologies and acceptance it can't go on