06:51, Thu 23 May
CJ
CJ
If it is Neil, let's give him a chance, have a proper pre season and settle on a style that suits the players we have rather than force a style on them, and not panic if we don't start well. After last season we need stability more than anything else.

This is the thing though ‘settle on a style that suits them’ - we are building a whole new team to suit a style we want to play, not half way through a season or half way through a rebuild.
06:59, Thu 23 May
I'm not convinced that's right.

Stats and lists or not, my eyes tell me the two styles of football Mowbray and Neil employ are poles apart.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
07:15, Thu 23 May
Can we not just let it go, re. the type of football we will play and accept that 'winning football' will do.

We want out of L1 full stop. If we're promoted come next May, i dont think many will give a shit about the style.

Man City aren't always pretty.
They win when they need to.

We were so focused on style we got relegated. Pack it in now.
07:18, Thu 23 May
StechyBlue
Can we not just let it go, re. the type of football we will play and accept that 'winning football' will do.

We want out of L1 full stop. If we're promoted come next May, i dont think many will give a shit about the style.

This. Honestly believe this "possession football" is fools gold. All I want is a successful season
You read about the clever people always having a plan b n mind, even when things are going well . Our lot seem quite clever in most things. You'd hope things are already in place for a seamless transition and have been fora while. Of course the drop may have scuppered the plans a bit.

The really clever bastards have recource to a plan and d.
07:21, Thu 23 May
Personally for me style is important especially when you have the opportunity for a reset on core values.

The board have got me to buy into the project which I have become I trust them to deliver on the goals and objectives.

If we change tact now it will sow doubts in the owners to stick to their principles.
07:27, Thu 23 May
I’m more or less the same. I didn't care bit about relegation coz The Toms and Garry have got me believing. Wallet is poised and prepared to be emptied. Heart is filled with hope. And I’m an old man, been around the block, not easily moved one way or another. And I’m not alone.

There is some kind of momentum building, we don’t want to lose that
07:43, Thu 23 May
Clapton
Personally for me style is important especially when you have the opportunity for a reset on core values.

The board have got me to buy into the project which I have become I trust them to deliver on the goals and objectives.

If we change tact now it will sow doubts in the owners to stick to their principles.

Spot on.
Remember the Barry Fry years when we was getting 25,000 for the Leyland Daff Cup? Kids for £5.

I can see a similar opportunity arising one to get the fans going and really excited.

Like you I don’t want us to lose momentum.
cant be arsed to read all this,but neil is facking shit,end ov.
07:47, Thu 23 May
cant be arsed to read all this,but neil is facking shit,end ov.

😀👏
07:53, Thu 23 May
I agree. I’m sick of Blues being an awful football team to watch. I dream of us winning games and climbing the ladder whilst playing some good stuff. Now is the perfect time to set those wheels in motion imo.
07:59, Thu 23 May
StechyBlue

Well said that man 👏👏

I just want to win games and get promoted

I'll take 'boring boring Arsenal'

And I think I would take Neil too
08:03, Thu 23 May
We have to grow the fanbase that means turning those that support teams from outside the region into blues fans.

I can get a few down easily but not if the football is like what we saw last season against Rotherham both home and away.

I’d be happy with an old fashion 442 just as long as it’s attacking and not defensive.
StechyBlue

Well said that man 👏👏

I just want to win games and get promoted

I'll take 'boring boring Arsenal'

And I think I would take Neil too

We didn’t fall into the bottom three until the ultimate pragmatist took over. So you fools pack it in.