17:39, Mon 27 May
He left for bigger contract and money … as for us if it was a choice between neil or Rowett give me neil he had promotions on his cv so knows how to get a team up unlike Rowett
17:42, Mon 27 May
Jesus, ringing endorsement. I'm still baffled that he left them for Stoke

Speakman
17:51, Mon 27 May
Probably wasn’t the best but after Karanka we’d have took nearly any manager I think. He kept us up though so he did well in that regard. Obviously he lost the plot next season but oh well.
17:55, Mon 27 May
Worth a watch if he is one of the leading contenders...

18:08, Mon 27 May
He would most likely get us promoted, but in my opinion would be a uninspiring and boring appointment and most likely a short term option. Would prefer a young exciting option
18:18, Mon 27 May
Hull look like theyre getting a maverick

Tim Walter is currently one of the most interesting managers across Europe, deploying a risky and extremely fluid system that can quickly cross the line from controlled chaos into the realms of all-out madness.

Thats the kind of nutter I want in charge
18:32, Mon 27 May
TrickyBlue
yeehaw
TrickyBlue
Yep I didn’t want Bowyer from the start yet many fans were loving it because he’s ex Blues.

We were in an awful position then though. Bowyer for us at the time was a decent appointment. Many don't get that we are now echelons above where we were then.

No he wasn’t, he was an awful appointment. People were just getting excited because he was a cup winner with us.

He did a good job with Charlton, got them playing decent football and promoted despite the state they were in. They've not been looking at getting back to the Championship since then.
18:36, Mon 27 May
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

Tim Walter is currently one of the most interesting managers across Europe, deploying a risky and extremely fluid system that can quickly cross the line from controlled chaos into the realms of all-out madness.

Personally I'm sick and tired of the madness. We really don't need anymore nutters at the club.

We just need to go up first time of asking with the minimum of fuss for a change.
18:52, Mon 27 May
Norwich are close to appointing a guy called Johannes Thorup. Never heard of him. He’s from the Danish league.
What would be the reaction if we appointed a guy nobody had heard of?.
18:54, Mon 27 May
I’d be chuffed. I’d rather that than someone off the shit job merry go round.

The last decade has bored me to tears though.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
18:55, Mon 27 May
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

Three years of almost getting Hamburg back in the top flight and not quite doing it. Hamburg ffs! I like the idea, but if he can't get them up...
19:01, Mon 27 May
Snoop
TrickyBlue
yeehaw
TrickyBlue
Yep I didn’t want Bowyer from the start yet many fans were loving it because he’s ex Blues.

We were in an awful position then though. Bowyer for us at the time was a decent appointment. Many don't get that we are now echelons above where we were then.

No he wasn’t, he was an awful appointment. People were just getting excited because he was a cup winner with us.

He did a good job with Charlton, got them playing decent football and promoted despite the state they were in. They've not been looking at getting back to the Championship since then.

Got them relegated aswell. Do Monserrat play good football?
19:07, Mon 27 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Same. Give me someone unknown that has been working wonders else where. Surely there is a league 1 equivalent of De Zerbi somewhere. It seems our data analysts are restricted to only look in the UK.
TrickyBlue
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Same. Give me someone unknown that has been working wonders else where. Surely there is a league 1 equivalent of De Zerbi somewhere. It seems our data analysts are restricted to only look in the UK.

And you know that how?