16:24, Sun 26 May
Clapton
I still be believe in a man’s word being his honour and whilst the decision wouldn’t have been Cook’s alone to make in regards his dismissal it left a bad taste in the mouths of many neutrals.

Neutrals laughed at us for hiring him in the first place.

Also managers get sacked every day, I don’t think Joe Bloggs who sits in his armchair supporting Man Utd will reserve special judgement for what Birmingham City are doing.
16:27, Sun 26 May
Neutrals wanted us relegated after Eustace.
16:29, Sun 26 May
Clapton

All of them? Did they send a survey out.

Also, who cares? Why does it matter?
16:30, Sun 26 May
Clapton

Did they?

I'm not convinced.
16:35, Sun 26 May
It only matters in terms of how the board are perceived from the outside looking in.

There will be lots of conversations going on with some of our suspected targets with people that know the owners.

That means people close to Eustace or Rooney will have a slight better insight than those we seek to employ.
16:37, Sun 26 May
gesanners
Neil’s working for Sky today re the play off final I imagine. He’s just been asked outright about being our next manager and he didn’t deny it, infact he looked very sheepish. I’ve always disliked his manner and sh1thousery when we’ve played Preston but perhaps his persona might just kick some life into our under achievers?

Anyone got a clip?
16:54, Sun 26 May
That mad Sunderland bloke seemed very cheesed off when Neil left for Stoke in Auguat 2022 after getting them promoted.

17:08, Sun 26 May
To be fair, I was bemused. He must be a greedy bastard because there's no other reason to leave Sunderland for stoke other than money.
17:12, Sun 26 May
To be fair, I was bemused. He must be a greedy bastard because there's no other reason to leave Sunderland for stoke other than money.

Speakman
17:14, Sun 26 May
Clapton

Honestly nobody really gives an eff about us in the footballing world, apart from the 6 toed freaks down the road who can’t even celebrate CL qualification over mocking us for going down.

Oh and Cov because they like to start a rivalry with anyone.

Struggling to think of anyone else.
17:16, Sun 26 May
TaylorJay84
Clapton

Honestly nobody really gives an eff about us in the footballing world, apart from the 6 toed freaks down the road who can’t even celebrate CL qualification over mocking us for going down.

Derby because we sang a mean song once
17:17, Sun 26 May
Thrillhouse
TaylorJay84
Clapton

Derby because we sang a mean song once

I mean I even expected them to give it the biggun as we swapped divisions but they haven’t tbf 🤷‍♂️😂
17:19, Sun 26 May
Ribeye

I think he was pretty open about it.
They appointed him on a 12 month rolling contract on League One money, after he got them promoted he thought he deserved longer term contract on Championship money.

Sunderland didn't offer it to him, Stoke did so off he went.
17:20, Sun 26 May
I saw it more as typical Americans, not understanding how English football runs.

It was never directly aimed at the fans. Every opportunity Simon Jordan, gets he hammers home that point.
17:34, Sun 26 May
Clapton
I saw it more as typical Americans, not understanding how English football runs.

It was never directly aimed at the fans. Every opportunity Simon Jordan, gets he hammers home that point.

Think it was easy to throw that at us at the time because Boehly was in the firing line with Chelsea.
Our owners in comparison to him have been quite sane compared to that lunatic.