22:06, Sun 26 May
Honest question. Now Rooney is at Plymouth have we paid him off or
Will he have just bein getting a wage if we didn't sack him? All this gardening leave, suspended, sacked or resigned I don't understand.
22:12, Sun 26 May
Unless he agreed a reduced pay off, we’ll now stop paying him. Was going to mention this. So cheers.
Tony Fantastico
22:24, Sun 26 May
Bozza31
Will he have just bein getting a wage if we didn't sack him? All this gardening leave, suspended, sacked or resigned I don't understand.

I'm not sure we had to pay Rooney off. I was told he had a break clause in his contract.
09:44, Mon 27 May
Waggeh
Bozza31

I'm not sure we had to pay Rooney off. I was told he had a break clause in his contract.
Well that worked,he certainly broke us.
13:03, Mon 27 May
It’s going to be him isn’t it
13:03, Mon 27 May
Football Insider know nowt. Through enough shit at a wall, some of it sticks.
13:04, Mon 27 May
It’s going to be him isn’t it

No.
Not for me, a step backwards.
No leaks at the club anymore.

Even gif man has dried up more than my sexless marriage
13:13, Mon 27 May
If you believe the stories Neil was interviewed nearly a week ago. Surely if he had impressed an offer would have been on the table by now. Hopefully the club are doing things quietly and professionally and will unveil the the manager/coach in due course.
13:16, Mon 27 May
One for the road
If you believe the stories Neil was interviewed nearly a week ago. Surely if he had impressed an offer would have been on the table by now. Hopefully the club are doing things quietly and professionally and will unveil the the manager/coach in due course.

The point is nobody really knows, I doubt blues even have made their choice yet.

I just know whatever they decide it’ll cheese me off because that’s pretty much all they’ve ever done.
13:20, Mon 27 May
Indeed, I fully expect that the club are still interviewing this week, maybe some 2nd interviews, and will probably make an announcement next week.

But I could be wrong and it could be announced today, no one knows outside the club, which is a good thing.
13:25, Mon 27 May
I just hope whoever it is, including Neil, they get the full backing of the fans. I'm confident that they will.
The Rooney antagonism from the first game was shit, though of course a lot of that was of the clubs making.
Whoever comes in has a clean slate.
Up the feckin Blues
13:27, Mon 27 May
It's definitely a good thing that things are being kept relatively quiet.

I'm personally thinking it's going to be one of Heckingbottom or Neil - but if it was my decision, I'd go for Challinor first choice for sure. Heckingbottom 2nd. Neil 3rd, and by quite a distance.