Partisan Blues Fan
Anyone still wanting Rowett as manager needs locking up!!

I'd rather Rowett than Neil, and I really don't want Rowett.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
16:07, Wed 22 May
ephidor
[x.com]

I will be absolutely gutted if we hire Neil.
Tam
16:08, Wed 22 May
I don't know a massive amount about him, but remember thinking, as his Preston side shithoused their way through and sucked all of the life out a game against us at St. Andrews, that this was pretty depressing stuff to be subjected to. Can't get excited about this prospect, but it won't stop me getting a season ticket, albeit with less excitement than I was hoping for.
Make Blues Great Again
16:09, Wed 22 May
NouCamp
Im not inspired by it but think its a solid choice

This is the cost of relegation

Regardless of how exiting the project is to a prospective manager you're still going to be managing in League One and many wont entertain that

Same issue with players

Correct.
16:09, Wed 22 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Partisan Blues Fan

I’d probably agree with that,
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Go ugly early, get them secured then can wait for a better option to walk in.
16:10, Wed 22 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Partisan Blues Fan

Why?
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
16:11, Wed 22 May
Tam
I've got no imagination at all - so who would people want that isn't Neil? For me it's Rosenior, but I'm really not seeing a great many options? I'd be nervy if we went with someone like Challinor, tbh.

Rowett - naah
Bruce - eff right off
Up the feckin Blues
16:11, Wed 22 May
Tam
Tam
I don't know a massive amount about him, but remember thinking, as his Preston side shithoused their way through and sucked all of the life out a game against us at St. Andrews, that this was pretty depressing stuff to be subjected to. Can't get excited about this prospect, but it won't stop me getting a season ticket, albeit with less excitement than I was hoping for.

I think perhaps the best/only way out of league 1 is by ‘shirhousing’!
16:12, Wed 22 May
turley
Tam

I think perhaps the best/only way out of league 1 is by ‘shirhousing’!

Apart from Ipswich, Portsmouth and Argyle who all got 90+ points within the last year by playing football?
16:13, Wed 22 May
either way we need a manager in before the end of the month..This drags in to June we are really asking for trouble.

Need to get everything in place so the new manager can start getting a team assembled and in preseason ready for August
I’m very much in the school of thought that likes pragmatic managers, but the very reason we’re down here is because Eustace was too pragmatic for us.

To abandon that principle (and we already did by hiring a pragmatic manager to try and keep us up) to me will be a slap in the face as pragmatism all of last season would have seen us safe.

Now is a fresh start and we should be after possession based attacking football and a rebranding of our identity
IanT
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Partisan Blues Fan

Why?

I'd like to know this as well. I don't think Neil's teams have played anything like a Rowett team. His Norwich team were decent to watch and his Preston team weren't too bad either. I've got no idea why some are tarring him with the Rowett negball brush.