13:17, Sat 17 Feb
HackneyBlue
As it’s been shut all year, I’m guessing for segregation purposes, the SAG likely said we could open it provided we sell tickets under certain circumstances

Basically this.

I don’t get how it’s so hard to understand either. The safety group have huge power over what the club can and can’t do - including opening blocks where it’s most likely to go off.
13:18, Sat 17 Feb
John_Smullen
Haircut1000
Sunik
So basically we've only sold out because we gave away loads of free tickets and the rest ot the stadium is full of Sunderland fans?

Why are you always so bloody negative?

Because he's a prat troll.
13:36, Sat 17 Feb
El Mayor
John_Smullen
Haircut1000
Sunik
So basically we've only sold out because we gave away loads of free tickets and the rest ot the stadium is full of Sunderland fans?

Why are you always so bloody negative?

Because he's a prat troll.

Same, same.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
14:22, Sat 17 Feb
El Mayor
B_C_F_C
Cheikh N’doye’s Ballon d’Or
UTFB

Big reveal is to whether KL38 is open or not. Hope it is but it was never on sale. Would they open it last minute today?

I think it could go in all honesty

It was fenced off with (additional) temporary fencing for Blackburn match... as if there might still be some final work to be done there.

We'll see later...

They sold tickets there, but by phone only to prevent away fans from buying in there. Did mention it further up the thread.

👍 all good and fans in there.

Temporary fencing still in place at the back... looking now i think it is where there will/may be some wheelchair access seats put in later.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
Tam
14:46, Sat 17 Feb
Great to see the ground filling up. Hopefully the first sell out of many
Make Blues Great Again
14:50, Sat 17 Feb
Tam
The bar in the Kop car park is quiet, with food outlets next to it. I'll use that in future I think.

That said Bainsys was easy enough to get served.

Massive queues to get in, wonder if we can negotiate the pat down search away next season.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Tam
14:53, Sat 17 Feb
I only had my usual cursory pat down. I was going to ask for another one as I don't get much affection these days. Only thing is, I've got someone sitting next to me today and I'm a miserable old bastard.
Make Blues Great Again
15:12, Sat 17 Feb
Tam
Tam
I only had my usual cursory pat down. I was going to ask for another one as I don't get much affection these days. Only thing is, I've got someone sitting next to me today and I'm a miserable old bastard.

Is he fit?
Tam
15:52, Sat 17 Feb
Pearly Dewdrops
Tam

Is he fit?

Close. He's fecking fat.
Make Blues Great Again
16:11, Sat 17 Feb
Tam
😂😂
16:56, Sat 17 Feb
That went well!!!