Herefordshire Cider Boozer
bluepeter
The red button is also one that hits attendances.

I don’t feel guilty as I have a 350 mile round trip to games and have season tickets anyway, but if the game is midweek and on the red button these days I am generally unlikely to go to it and will watch it at home.

So I’ve paid for it twice over via a Sky subscription but it does mean our seats are empty.

When you think about how many options there are now to watch the game other than being inside the stadium, it is no surprise that seats are empty whether or not you have a season ticket.

Could the club in some way 'sell' your season ticket seat for say half price when you can't attend? It would mean you letting the club know you can't attend etc but a bit more revenue coming in.

Just a thought and has probably been mentioned before.

I suggested a Saturday (weekend) fixture only season ticket at the start of the season at a bit of a premium to the average game rate of a full season ticket.

If the game moves for any reason you're still committed to it. There are a lot of people who are just too far away for week day matches.

It's feasible you could try to sell a midweek fixture one for those seats as well and maybe make it really cheap.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
19:29, Mon 5 Feb
Good shout
19:54, Mon 5 Feb
Most of what’s classed as restricted view are fine with you just having to lean forward at certain parts of the game.

Shame the club don’t have a tool on the page that gives you a view from the seat, that would be helpful for many.
19:57, Mon 5 Feb
Dugarry's Shinpads
Charcy
danielbcfc
It's a shame people are forgetting the home game prior to this, against Blackburn which is looking very very poor ticket sales wise.

People are forgetting that if they go the pub they'll probably get a free pint from Wagner too.

He did say he won’t be at Blackburn but will be at Sunderland, so would be nice if he bought a pint for everyone in attendance then 👍

Wrong way round.
20:25, Mon 5 Feb
Kop Corner
Dugarry's Shinpads
Charcy
danielbcfc
It's a shame people are forgetting the home game prior to this, against Blackburn which is looking very very poor ticket sales wise.

People are forgetting that if they go the pub they'll probably get a free pint from Wagner too.

He did say he won’t be at Blackburn but will be at Sunderland, so would be nice if he bought a pint for everyone in attendance then 👍

Wrong way round.
It's POINTS we need, not PINTS
20:57, Mon 5 Feb
My Blue Heaven
Most of what’s classed as restricted view are fine with you just having to lean forward at certain parts of the game.

Shame the club don’t have a tool on the page that gives you a view from the seat, that would be helpful for many.

I’m sure such a thing exists!!!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
21:00, Mon 5 Feb
My Blue Heaven

[aviewfrommyseat.co.uk]
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
21:05, Mon 5 Feb
Made in Daegu
My Blue Heaven

[aviewfrommyseat.co.uk]

Some stadiums have it as part of their ticketing system. Particularly in the US.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:06, Mon 5 Feb

Tbf, i know what they're like contrary to the jokes on here I've watched from every angle. I know the corner of tilton has a massive supporting block in the way. Much to my disappointment on that particular day many moons ago.
I just dont think 37 quid is right for a restricted view.

Gonna try and buy my GML now.
21:21, Mon 5 Feb
👏👍
Tony Fantastico
21:21, Mon 5 Feb
Charcy
Made in Daegu
My Blue Heaven

[aviewfrommyseat.co.uk]

Some stadiums have it as part of their ticketing system. Particularly in the US.
Blues used to
Tony Fantastico
21:29, Mon 5 Feb
I’d agree, should be a slight reduction on restricted view

I’ve never sat there but apparently in some places in block one, the main stand roof blocks the railway end corner flag?
21:30, Mon 5 Feb
I can’t remember that mate?

It’s a good thing to have
21:32, Mon 5 Feb
My Blue Heaven
I can’t remember that mate?

It’s a good thing to have
A few years ago now but we had it
Tony Fantastico
21:32, Mon 5 Feb
My Blue Heaven
I’d agree, should be a slight reduction on restricted view

I’ve never sat there but apparently in some places in block one, the main stand roof blocks the railway end corner flag?
blocks way more than that. Ridiculous really
Tony Fantastico