21:57, Wed 14 Feb
yeah think it was Millwall clambering all over it.
21:58, Wed 14 Feb
Would be millwall wouldn’t it…
21:59, Wed 14 Feb
If it’s the one I remember the bloke fell a good 6/7 feet on to his bonce, looked a painful one.

Suppose the sniff probably helps mask the pain.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:31, Wed 14 Feb
67 tickets as of 10:31PM
23:31, Wed 14 Feb
55 left, expect they'll be gone by 9am tomorrow.

Block 38 is sold out too.
Expecting more of the GML to open up as I believe Sunderland's allocation is only 2000.

Really glad the fanbase have stepped up here, would've been extremely disappointing to not see the fans get behind the cause after Wagner's rallying cry.

Hopefully food for thought for the club on future ticketing initiatives/strategies too.
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
Man Lyk GroundRepair
Expecting more of the GML to open up as I believe Sunderland's allocation is only 2000.

Really glad the fanbase have stepped up here, would've been extremely disappointing to not see the fans get behind the cause after Wagner's rallying cry.

Hopefully food for thought for the club on future ticketing initiatives/strategies too.

2230 Sunderland fans, so not sure if there's scope to remove one of the dividers. Guessing it needs talks with police etc
04:33, Thu 15 Feb
Just 50 odd tickets left now according to the map
05:16, Thu 15 Feb
Man Lyk GroundRepair

2230 Sunderland fans, so not sure if there's scope to remove one of the dividers. Guessing it needs talks with police etc

Sunderland’s initial allocation was 2000. They’ve removed one of the dividers already (some time last week) and they gave Sunderland an extra 230 tickets and opened up the other half of the block to Blues fans.
06:33, Thu 15 Feb
49 tickets to go.

Do we think block 38 and the GMU are sold then or are people just speculating??
07:22, Thu 15 Feb
Got to be about 2,000 tickets in total. Not sure if they have given that many away or how many of those will actually attend.
08:49, Thu 15 Feb
Nose of Blue
49 tickets to go.

Do we think block 38 and the GMU are sold then or are people just speculating??

It's been confirmed on Twitter that GMU have been given away to the Academy and local schools.

There's no way they would have put them on sale seeing as they kicked all the season ticket holders out and said it would be definitely closed for the remainder of the season...

Looks like 34 left in total.

7 in the GML and 27 in the Main Stand Upper/Arthur's Area.
KES
09:06, Thu 15 Feb
More available again. Odd way of doing this.
09:07, Thu 15 Feb
KES
Why not put all tickets on sale at once? We are a strange club.
09:09, Thu 15 Feb
Yeah about another 300 just released, mainly in the Kop Lower and a few more in GML.