09:13, Thu 15 Feb
Fecking annoying. You log on to buy tickets and buy shit tickets, then they release more in drips and drabs, some of which might be less shit.

#KNIGHTHEAD OUT
09:16, Thu 15 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady
Man Lyk GroundRepair
Expecting more of the GML to open up as I believe Sunderland's allocation is only 2000.

Really glad the fanbase have stepped up here, would've been extremely disappointing to not see the fans get behind the cause after Wagner's rallying cry.

Hopefully food for thought for the club on future ticketing initiatives/strategies too.

2230 Sunderland fans, so not sure if there's scope to remove one of the dividers. Guessing it needs talks with police etc

Sunderland’s initial allocation was 2000. They’ve removed one of the dividers already (some time last week) and they gave Sunderland an extra 230 tickets and opened up the other half of the block to Blues fans.
Both dividers were there against Blackburn weren’t they? Lots more in the GML now, but in not the block closest to the away fans so it’s not like they’ve moved it over. Bit confusing from the ticket office tbh
09:19, Thu 15 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady
Man Lyk GroundRepair
Expecting more of the GML to open up as I believe Sunderland's allocation is only 2000.

Really glad the fanbase have stepped up here, would've been extremely disappointing to not see the fans get behind the cause after Wagner's rallying cry.

Hopefully food for thought for the club on future ticketing initiatives/strategies too.

2230 Sunderland fans, so not sure if there's scope to remove one of the dividers. Guessing it needs talks with police etc

Sunderland’s initial allocation was 2000. They’ve removed one of the dividers already (some time last week) and they gave Sunderland an extra 230 tickets and opened up the other half of the block to Blues fans.
Both dividers were there against Blackburn weren’t they? Lots more in the GML now, but in not the block closest to the away fans so it’s not like they’ve moved it over. Bit confusing from the ticket office tbh

I meant that they've already hinted that they've reduced the size of the segregation.
These newly available seats were probably reserved for charities/freebies initially but haven't all been sold so the club has put the remainder on general sale.
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
09:22, Thu 15 Feb
KingCostly
Nose of Blue
49 tickets to go.

Do we think block 38 and the GMU are sold then or are people just speculating??

It's been confirmed on Twitter that GMU have been given away to the Academy and local schools.

There's no way they would have put them on sale seeing as they kicked all the season ticket holders out and said it would be definitely closed for the remainder of the season...

Looks like 34 left in total.

7 in the GML and 27 in the Main Stand Upper/Arthur's Area.

Singles in Arthurs area?... How can you sell those when it's tied to bringing at least 1 child?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:39, Thu 15 Feb
KingCostly
Nose of Blue
49 tickets to go.

Do we think block 38 and the GMU are sold then or are people just speculating??

It's been confirmed on Twitter that GMU have been given away to the Academy and local schools.

Do we know for sure this is actually true? Seen nothing official, I find it hard to believe tbh given it was apparently out of action due to the lifts and turnstiles not working properly
Happy Clapper
KES
09:55, Thu 15 Feb
If they are still drip drabbing more areas to sell tickets without opening Block 38 two days out from the match I doubt they will be opening it.

So the ground wont be a sellout even though the support have answered Toms call.
09:58, Thu 15 Feb
I thought the same re the lifts but someone said there’s been nothing official
10:01, Thu 15 Feb
Maybe just give a discounted ticket to fans who ain't fatties and can't fit through the turnstiles or climb a few flights of stairs ffs.
10:10, Thu 15 Feb
It’s a good idea. I said the other day they should treat the area as some sort of boot camp, put some treadmills up there and don’t let them back done until they’ve done some HIIT
Fat Buddha CBE
Fecking annoying. You log on to buy tickets and buy shit tickets, then they release more in drips and drabs, some of which might be less shit.

#KNIGHTHEAD OUT

FOMO marketing and its working a treat, you're right must be annoying but its putting money in the bank.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:21, Thu 15 Feb
Maybe spin bikes so at least they can sit down.

Means we don't need to worry about getting pies and beers up there too.
10:21, Thu 15 Feb
It’s a good idea tbf. Money to the club and improved health for the fans. Means they’ll live longer to spend more too

Let’s get it in the suggestion box
10:23, Thu 15 Feb
And will soon be able to fit into the first wave of athlete fit shirts that go on sale.

I see no downside to this. Will drop Cooke an email.
10:25, Thu 15 Feb
CC me in mate

I think it’s a goer.

The John Merrick Gym, what a place