21:18, Tue 6 Feb
KES
I just got 3. Coming from Torquay. Up the Brummagem
If I had the wings of a sparrow
21:44, Tue 6 Feb
My Blue Heaven
I’d agree, should be a slight reduction on restricted view

I’ve never sat there but apparently in some places in block one, the main stand roof blocks the railway end corner flag?

More than just the corner flag. If your in the wrong seat or two you lose quite a chunk of the right hand railway end of the pitch..
21:50, Tue 6 Feb
KES
KES
4 MORE SOLD!!
Plus one from me
21:58, Tue 6 Feb
KES
Thank you for your service
01:15, Wed 7 Feb
KES
Good man, love the enthusiasm. Can't knock it.

I'm sure it'll sell out. Will be interesting to see if they open the GM upper soon...
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
07:43, Wed 7 Feb
Used my two offers up from the club and have moved my ST for the game aswell, so there's another three sold for the Tilton lower!
08:35, Wed 7 Feb
Few of my pals that never go have got involved. Maps looking good now, will sell out for sure bar maybe a couple here and there.
08:37, Wed 7 Feb
Drum incoming. If we get the lower Tilton filled every week we could become the next Crystal Palace.
10:06, Wed 7 Feb
Miguelagenn
Drum incoming. If we get the lower Tilton filled every week we could become the next Crystal Palace.

we follow

we follow!
10:17, Wed 7 Feb
NouCamp
Miguelagenn

we follow

we follow!

Allez Allez Allez
11:14, Wed 7 Feb
KES
someone counted the remaining tickets for the Sunderland game, approximately 1812 tickets remain unless they open GMU.

I think with an week and a half left till the game, I think there's a possibility we could sell out the game

[twitter.com]
11:23, Wed 7 Feb
Two more blocks on sale for the kop -towards GM
12:21, Wed 7 Feb
They were on sale yesterday.
13:12, Wed 7 Feb
Everyone, lets not forget that we have a HOME game v Blackburn next Tuesday and that game is just as important for us all to turn up to.
No idea how ticket sales are going for this game but no doubt the away support will be woeful.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
13:16, Wed 7 Feb
Miguelagenn

...and that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it.