13:51, Fri 16 Feb
Bluesince62
Robert Hopkins
FFS can we give it a rest ? Some fans can afford to buy a ST and want to buy one. Some can't afford to but still do, some can afford but don't want to etc etc. At the end of the day everyone is free to do what they want, what they can afford to, what they can committ to. No one is better or worse than anyone else. The whole Call to Arms from Wagner was to get us all pulling in the same direction for the collective good. Those people 'calling out' other fans aren't doing that so are actully going against what Wagner wants - see you all tomorrow.

👍

the price rise thread also gives some context!
13:51, Fri 16 Feb
I think 29.4 is with that reduction, but might be wrong. Full capacity before was 30,008 or summit like that.
14:25, Fri 16 Feb
30009 used to be the full amount of seats 😁

Not achievable with segregation.
14:33, Fri 16 Feb
Attendance: 29.505 at the 2002 game between Blues and Villa. Segregation overload at the moment, clearly.
14:35, Fri 16 Feb
Since the rebuild capacity is now being quoted as 29409 on google and wiki
15:21, Fri 16 Feb
An extremely limited number of tickets remain for our game against @SunderlandAFC. 🎟️

These can be purchased over the phone only, on 0121 772 0101. 📲

#BCFC [t.co]

This is clever, they’ve pulled them from sale online so nobody can see how many is left and they can then announce a sell out even if there are still a few single empty seats dotted about.
16:11, Fri 16 Feb
KES
KES
Can’t see it happening tbh.

What else can they do to get people to go?

It's now confirmed by the club.

[twitter.com]

Linked Image
Is there an alternate universe where everyone on SHA can live in unity and agree we did well to sell out?
Cheikh N’doye’s Ballon d’Or
Is there an alternate universe where everyone on SHA can live in unity and agree we did well to sell out?

wishful thinking mate 🤣
16:18, Fri 16 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady
An extremely limited number of tickets remain for our game against @SunderlandAFC. 🎟️

#BCFC [t.co]

This is clever, they’ve pulled them from sale online so nobody can see how many is left and they can then announce a sell out even if there are still a few single empty seats dotted about.

Or…

It was for block 38, which they only wanted to sell by phone to ensure they didn’t go to Sunderland fans ;)
16:19, Fri 16 Feb
KES
The power of Wagner at play here.

I wonder what his next plea will be? Could it be to try and get more than 50 people to a women’s game perhaps? Tough sell that one.
16:24, Fri 16 Feb
El Mayor
Tom TheProject Brady

#BCFC [t.co]

Or…

It was for block 38, which they only wanted to sell by phone to ensure they didn’t go to Sunderland fans ;)

lovely jubbly
17:21, Fri 16 Feb
The club have out the sold out sign up
22:50, Fri 16 Feb
It's the winter I think. It feels long.

There's no secret to why it peps up towards the end of the season; sunny 20 odd degrees, beer flowing etc.

Compare the Fulham game when Che scored the third. What a day that was. We didn't have much to play for but the ground was buzzing.
The only ingredients were a manager that we felt we could achieve something with, some decent footy and the feel good factor of the weather.

If we sign some players who can improve us in Summer, that will sell season tickets alone.

Big Tom has spoken, and we delivered. What they will realise that engagement with the fans from board to grass, works. I think we will see more of it.
I guarantee under Tony Mowbray with some positivity at the club, St Andrews will eventually get buzzing again.

I hear that you are going and actually leaving the sanctity of the pool hall ? Well done.

Yes i am indeed.
06:01, Sat 17 Feb
You can get me that pint you owe me 😂
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years